Ed and Gerry Cuony Scholarship
Benefactors: Friends and Students of Ed and Gerry Cuony
The late Ed and Gerry Cuony were longtime educators in Geneva, N.Y. Late in their lives, they were honored by several decades of their students by the creation of this scholarship. Gifts from individuals underwrite the cost of this scholarship, which was presented for the first time in 2006.
- Returning student (A returning student is one who is currently enrolled at FLCC, has completed at least one semester at the College, and will be enrolled at FLCC for the following academic year.)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Preference to residents of Geneva, NY
- Preference to graduates of Geneva or DeSales High School
- Preference to students who have completed a minimum of 9 credits of coursework at the FLCC Geneva Center or 6 credits of Honors Studies coursework
- Statement must describe activities and circumstances that demonstrate any or all of the following personal qualities: citizenship, patriotism, teamwork, commitment
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 6 credits of Honors Studies coursework at FLCC?