FAME Advanced Manufacturing Scholarship
Benefactor: Finger Lakes Advanced Manufacturers’ Enterprise (FAME)
- Full-time student
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- For students pursuing an education that prepares them for employment in advanced manufacturing including engineering disciplines, mechanical technology and computer automation
- The recipient will be offered an internship (paid) at a participating FAME company during the summer months and the FAME award will be distributed for the fall semester. Other applicants who don’t receive the scholarship may also be offered internship opportunities from participating companies.
- The scholarship funds may be use for any educational expense, including but not limited to tuition, books, school supplies and travel expenses.
- Selected applicants will be invited to interview with the FAME Selection Committee.
- Amount varies
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you available for a paid student internship during the summer months?
- 1. Are you available for a paid student internship during the summer months?
- 2. What kind of paid internship or employment opportunities would interest you?
- 3. Which county is your first choice for your internship location?
- 4. Which county is your second choice for your internship location?
- Please upload your resume.